Lakeshore Sanitarium - K.C. Harper
After the incidents at 2782 Sedgewood Drive, Deidre ends up in the sanitarium, whilst everyone else tries to get on with their lives. The story centres round the sanitarium, and the Doctor who was at the house on that eventful night starts to question whether or not the evil did go. Not only is there goings on but the Sheriff and Skye start having vivid nightmares are they warnings or are they trying to show them something at the house. To add to this Mr Stringer (Anderson Haggler’s assistant) arrives asking questions which he needed answering for an insurance policy and he starts nosing around the property.
This book was even better than the first. The scenes in the sanatorium were creepy even though you knew it was a modern hospital, and I liked the way the author explained some of the residents and the reason they were there. The death scenes got bloodier and gorier, when some of the characters died, I was in a state of shock. As you read this book, more of the house’s history is revealed, making the book even more interesting. The ending has yet another twist and I can’t wait to read book 3 which is out soon.
A great read for horror fans